Terms and Conditions
This certificate entitles you to receive 3 Complimentary Vacation Certificates.
Fly Free America certificate good for two round trip airline tickets with a minimum purchase of seven nights accommodations at participating hotels and resorts. A $99 activation fee is required at the time of activation.
- Fly Free America certificate good for two round trip airline tickets with a minimum purchase of seven nights accommodations at participating hotels and resorts. A $99 activation fee is required at the time of activation.
- Vacation of a Lifetime certificate for a 3 day/2 night stay at one of over 30 destinations. A $50 deposit is required at the time of activation.
- Passage to Fun certificate for a 3 night luxury cruise for two departing from Port Canaveral, Miami, or Los Angeles. A $99 activation fee is required at the time of activation.
Only one Travel Certificate may be used at a time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other travel offer. See complete terms and conditions below for details of each offer.
Specific Terms and Conditions of each program are defined in more detail in the Terms and Conditions or Frequently Asked Questions -FAQs posted on the web sites of each program. We strongly suggest you take a few minutes to read these documents as they are written to answer most if not all of your questions. All funds must be in U.S. dollars.
FLY FREE AMERICA® is a registered trademark owned by Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. Its use should not be construed, and is not intended to imply, that this packaged travel program is provided without cost. We strongly recommend that all recipients of this certificate carefully read the Terms and Conditions of this offer below before activating the certificate and requesting reservations. All funds must be in U.S. dollars.
- PROGRAM BENEFITS: This program entitles valid Fly Free America® certificate holders to two round-trip airline tickets to one of the destinations Fly Free America® travels to for a minimum seven (7) night stay booked through Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. The airline tickets provided are valid only when used in conjunction with the accommodations supplied by this program.
- PARTICIPATING CARRIERS: The airlines in this program are scheduled airlines and selected solely by representatives. The airline tickets issued are special fare class tickets, coach seating, and non-refundable, and are limited in number for each flight. You will receive frequent flyer mileage for most flights if you are enrolled in the appropriate airline program. All airline tickets and hotel or resort condominium reservations are subject to availability. Complimentary tickets to Hawaii are to Honolulu only. You are responsible for the cost of the inter-island airfare.
- EXPRIATION DATE: Travel must be completed within 1 year of the activation date of the voucher. You may call your travel consultant for an extended expiration date and will be granted for a fee of $50 per year extended. This program may not be used in conjunction with and is not valid with any other travel discount program or travel promotion. This Certificate is intended for promotional use only by the issuer and cannot be sold to the recipient.
- RESERVATIONS and ACCOMMODATIONS: All reservation requests must be made at least 60 days in advance of the requested departure date. Accommodations are usually fully furnished 1 bedroom resort condominiums with kitchen, living room and private sleeping areas that can accommodate up to 4 guests. 2 and 3 bedroom units are also available at additional cost. Accommodation rates are $199 per night state-side, $299 per night in the Caribbean, Alaska and Hawaii, and $399 per night at overseas destinations. Fly Free America® does not compete with internet rates or promotions however these are the year round rates regardless of seasonal variations or holidays.
- RESORT CONDOMINIUMS: Some resort condominiums restrict arrival dates to Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Resort condominiums vary by destination. Your travel consultant will provide you with details about the property and facilities with your quotation.
- SPECIAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: At the time of booking, inform your travel consultant of any special travel requirements, such as handicap access, special meal requirements, etc.
- DEPARTURE CITIES: You may depart from any national or international commercial airport located within the continental United States where regularly scheduled flights to your destination are available from our participating carriers. Departure cities outside of the continental United States such as Canada are also available but may incur a surcharge.
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Travel documents, including room and service vouchers, and airline tickets will be sent to you three weeks before departure. Documents are issued when full payment is received. You are responsible for these valuable documents once you receive them. Lost or stolen room vouchers are replaceable for $50. Lost or stolen airline tickets are replaceable for a non-refundable fee, plus the actual ticket cost.
- OTHER SERVICES: Your travel consultant may arrange for sightseeing tours, car rentals, or transportation to and from your hotel or resort condominium. If the resort does assess an "All-Inclusive" service charge, this is typically due at the time the room is paid and is not included in the nightly rate. This service charge will be explained on your quotation and confirmation invoice.
- DEPOSIT & PAYMENT: All travel arrangements require payment in full at the time of booking. Rates are subject to change between the time you make the reservations and when you book the trip. All presented quotes and payments due are in U.S. dollars. Any additional taxes are due at the time of booking. You are responsible for all other taxes and fees, such as airport departure and landing fee taxes, customs duties, taxes, and fees levied by foreign governments, etc., surcharges, gratuities, occupancy and sales taxes and other customary charges, which are based on room occupancy. In some cases, these taxes and/or charges must be paid by you to the resort upon check-in. The certificate will become invalid if your credit card company does not honor the final payment charge.
- CHANGES AND REVISIONS: All changes to confirmed reservations are subject to availability. In addition to any change charges the hotel or resort condominium may levy, Fly Free America® will impose a fee as well. The airline imposes a penalty and change fees to a confirmed departure date.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND PENALTIES: There are no refunds on confirmed travel arrangements. Airline tickets for confirmed reservations are non-refundable and penalties apply to cancellations. Hotel or resort condominiums will not refund for any unused nights if the trip is cancelled or cut short.
- TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE: Trip cancellation insurance is available for each trip and you must ask your travel coordinator for information. You are not required to take insurance.
- DEPOSIT REFUND: Once your reservation dates have been requested, there is no refund until after you travel unless we cannot confirm your reservation request pursuant to the terms and conditions of the offer. Refund requests must be made in writing and may be mailed to: ETTSI Refunds, P. O. Box 10627, Daytona Beach, FL 32120-0627 or faxed to: 386-271-0232. Your deposit refund will be mailed to you. Please allow up to 60 business days for processing.
- STATE DISCLOSURES: This offer is not valid where restricted or prohibited by law or for employees, distributors, sponsors or their families. You may cancel this contract (this Certificate) without any penalty or obligation within 30 days from the date of purchase or receipt of this Certificate, whichever later. You may also cancel this contract if accommodations or facilities are not available pursuant to a request for use as provided in the contract. If you decide to cancel, you must notify us in writing of your intent to cancel by returning the Certificate and sending notice to: ETTSI - Fly Free America, 301 Indigo Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. No purchaser should rely upon representation other than those included in this contract. This contract is for the purchase of this Certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumer's right to cancel under section 559.933 Florida Statutes. Executive Tour & Travel is registered with the states of Florida and Nevada as a Seller of Travel. FL# ST22752, NV# 2006-0132. California residents are not eligible for this offer.
- RESPONSIBILITY: This program, its agents, representatives, officials, and suppliers of services pursuant to, or in conjunction with this travel program, are acting only as representatives for the vacationer in making arrangements for land accommodations, all transportation, and related services, and do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, additional expense, omissions, or delay due to act of negligence of or default by any hotel or resort, air or ground carrier, restaurant, company, organization, or person rendering any of the services included in the travel, an act of God, rerouting or acts on any government authority, sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, or other causes beyond their reasonable and personal control. Fly Free America® reserves the right to delete any hotel or condominium without prior notice. Fly Free America® is not responsible for errors or omissions that may occur in the destination brochure or Resort Viewer.
- PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP: Proper travel documentation is required at departure and is the responsibility of the guest. U.S. Government will soon require all guests to be in possession of a valid passport when traveling. Resident Aliens and aliens must contact the consulate to inquire about necessary travel documentation. For more information, visit www.travel.state.gov. No refund will be made for failure to present proper documentation to board the aircraft. As per FFA�s cancellation policy, all the reservations are final and non-refundable.
- Lodging: The Vacation of a Lifetime Certificate entitles the recipient to two nights (3 nights for VOL-Gold) of accommodations in a standard hotel room at one of the locations described, subject to availability and certain restrictions listed below. Accommodations are for two adults - 21 years of age or older and up to two children under 18. No pets. Due to the nature of this program, locations may be added and deleted at any time. Some destinations may require a peak season surcharge. Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach and Cape Cod destinations are not available during June, July, and August.
- Activation: The issue date must be filled in by the company or organization you received the certificate from on the day you receive it. You must activate your certificate within 60 days of the issue date. A $50.00 ($75 for VOL-Gold) refundable deposit is required at the time of activation (except for CA residents). You have one year from the activation date to complete your travel.
- Reservations: Reservation requests may be made during activation or mailed/faxed after activation using the Reservation Request Package emailed to you after your activation and deposit have been received. All reservation requests require 60 days advance notice and are subject to availability. Please request two dates and two destinations in order of preference. Valid arrival days are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday only. Weekend arrivals are available for an additional fee. Holiday weeks will incur an additional charge of $25 per person per night. Peak Season surcharge may apply. Date requests given under 60 days advance notice will also incur an additional charge of $25 per person per night. Upon confirmation, a Reservation Confirmation Letter will be emailed to you. A valid email address is required. Do not travel before receiving written confirmation. YOUR CHECK IN VOUCHER AND IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN. All fees are based on double occupancy.
- Miscellaneous: This Certificate is for hotel accommodations only. Traveler is responsible for transportation, airfare, meals, resorts fees, parking, room taxes and any other miscellaneous hotel expenses. A non-refundable booking fee ($12.12 per night) and agency fee ($25) is due upon confirmation. Upon check-in, hotels will require an imprint of a major credit card. All funds must be in U.S. dollars.
- Cancellations: Written notice of cancellation or changes to an active reservation must be received prior to your arrival date. Failure to cancel or simply not showing will result in forfeiture of your certificate and deposit. Any changes or cancellations in reservations must be in writing and will be assessed a fee.
- Usage Limitations: This certificate is non-transferable and may only be used by the original recipient. You may not use this Certificate in conjunction with any other promotional program by Executive Tour & Travel unless authorized in writing. Only one certificate per household per year may be used. This certificate is not valid for group travel and cannot be used within 7 days of a friend, business associate, or family member traveling to the same destination. THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW or for employees, distributors, sponsors or their families.
- Liability Limitations: Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. will arrange hotel accommodations, acting only as an agent for hotels, and will not assume any responsibility for loss, delay, accident, injury or damage to persons, property or any liability whatsoever arising or in conjunction with services provided.
- Deposit Refund: Once your reservation dates have been requested, there is no refund until after you travel unless we cannot confirm your reservation request pursuant to the terms and conditions of the offer. Refund requests must be made in writing and may be mailed to: ETTSI Refunds, P. O. Box 10627, Daytona Beach, FL 32120-0627 or faxed to: 386-271-0232. Please allow up to 60 business days for processing.
- Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc., assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation (including Terms and Conditions) made in conjunction with this gift certificate by any person, agent, entity, or distributor other than those in writing contained in this gift certificate as set out herein and this is the entire agreement and cannot be modified except by a written document signed by Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. This certificate has no cash value and cannot be sold.
- When making your reservations, you must speak and understand English. Executive Tour & Travel is registered with the states of Florida and Nevada as a Seller of Travel. FL# ST22752, NV# 2006-0132. California residents are not eligible for this offer.
State Disclosures: You may cancel this contract (this certificate) without any penalty or obligation within 30 days from the date of purchase or receipt of this certificate, whichever later. You may also cancel this contract if accommodations or facilities are not available pursuant to a request for use as provided in the contract. If you decide to cancel, you must notify us in writing of your intent to cancel by returning the certificate and sending notice to: Vacation of a Lifetime, 301 Indigo Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. No purchaser should rely upon representation other than those included in this contract. This contract is for the purchase of this certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumer's right to cancel under section 559.933 Florida Statutes.
- This offer is valid for a cruise for two adults (double occupancy required). Accommodations are for an entry-level interior cabin. Upgrades to more spacious cabins with outstanding ocean views are available for a surcharge.
- To be eligible for this offer, passenger(s) must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license and a major credit card. United States travelers need to have a passport. Resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card. Aliens need a valid Passport and valid U. S. Multiple Re-entry Visa. Resident aliens and aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documentation.
- The issue date on the registration form must be filled out by the participating sponsor to validate this certificate. You must activate your registration validation form within 60 day of the issue date shown on your registration form. This cruise offer expires 12 months from your activation date and all travel must be completed by that date.
- All reservation requirements in this cruise certificate must be met. A minimum of 90 days advance notice is required to process your reservation request. Port charges, government taxes, and applicable processing fees must be received immediately once your request has been made for your selected sailing date. Travel must be completed before the expiration date.
- When your registration validation form is activated, further reservation correspondence will be emailed to you.
- This program is for promotional use by the issuer only and is non-transferable, cannot be sold to the end user, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- You, as the cruise recipient, may choose a cruise with departure from Port Canaveral, Florida; Miami, Florida; or Los Angeles, California depending on your cruise certificate. Airline tickets, airport transfers and miscellaneous expenses are not included. This offer is for the cruise only; however, airfare is available and may be purchased online at http://www.exectourtravel.com.
- Selected sailings are available on a year-round basis, with a surcharge per person for peak season or holiday sailings. For travel September through December there is no surcharge. For travel January through April (Peak) add $99 per person. When traveling during May through August (Highest Peak) add $199 per person. Cabins for third or fourth persons, when available, must be purchased through Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. at the published brochure rates from specific cruise lines.
- Only one travel offer per household may be used in an 12 month period. Travelers are required to pay applicable port charges, taxes, and service fees starting at $199.00 per person (3-night), $299 per person (4-night), and $499 per person (7-night), based on double occupancy, which are due and payable at the time of booking. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package. It is important that you do not leave for your cruise until you have received written confirmation, since cruises are booked according to the availability of Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc's allotment of staterooms.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law. You may cancel this certificate and receive a full refund of your activation fee at anytime up to 30 days after the date of activation. After 30 days, you may also cancel this contract and receive a full refund of your activation fee if accommodations or facilities are not available pursuant to a request for use as provided in the contract. If you decide to cancel, you must notify us in writing including your certificate number and signature and send your notice to: ETTSI Refunds, P. O. Box 10627, Daytona Beach, FL 32120-0627 or via fax 386-271-0232. Please allow 60 days for processing.
- No purchaser should rely upon representation other than those included in this contract. This contract is for the purchase of this Certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumer's right to cancel under section 559.933 Florida Statutes. Executive Tour & Travel is registered with the states of Florida and Nevada as a Seller of Travel. FL# ST22752, NV# 2006-0132. California residents are not eligible for this offer.
- Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or other circumstances beyond its control, causing the cruise to become unavailable. Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. reserves the right to substitute the components of the offered vacation and varied itinerary should circumstances so require.
- Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation (including terms and conditions) made in conjunction with this gift certificate by any person, agent, entity, or distributor other than those in writing contained in this gift certificate as set out herein and this is the entire agreement and cannot be modified except by a written document signed by Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc.