Terms & Conditions
FLY FREE AMERICA
This program entitles you and a companion to receive two complimentary round- trip airline tickets per Airline Ticket Voucher. The airline tickets issued are for special fare, coach-class seating on the plane.
This program is valid only when used in conjunction with the accommodations supplied by our program. For a complete list of destinations please visit: FlyFreeAmerica.com/destinations.php.
1 Length of Stay: Minimum required stay is 7 nights. You may choose to stay less than the minimum number of nights for a surcharge of 75% of the unused nights. Discounts are available for longer stays. Ask your travel consultant for details.
2. Airline Ticket Voucher: Each is valid for two airline tickets for one trip, which must be booked by the expiration date, and travel within 1 year of the booking. You may call your travel consultant for an extended expiration date, which will be granted on a case-by-case basis. The expiration date is located on the Airline Ticket Voucher. The Airline Ticket Voucher becomes invalid after the expiration date or if your credit card company (or bank) does not honor the charge (or check) used to make your final payment.
3. Reservation and Accommodations: You must book your trip at least 60 days in advance of the intended departure date. All accommodation rates are those regular rates published by the hotel or resort condominium and applicable at the time of booking. The hotel or resort condominium you choose, the travel dates, and the city from which you depart will determine your required minimum number of nights' stay. Each additional room booked entitles you to receive two additional complimentary round-trip airline tickets for a minimum number of nights' stay at the regular published rates. An adult over the age of 21 must occupy each additional room. Some blackout dates fall during major holiday weeks like Christmas, New Year's, Presidents' week, etc.
4. Resort Condominiums: Some resort condominium associations have imposed an arrival date restriction to Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Stays of seven days or less must fall within the condominium association's definition of a week. A five- day stay at a Saturday to Saturday condominium may run from Saturday to Thursday or Monday to Saturday, etc. Keep in mind that some airlines require a Saturday night stay. Stays of more than seven nights may include one or more nights in each of the two defined weeks. Resort condominium facilities vary by destination; some may be high-rise, low-rise, or town homes, etc. Your travel consultant will provide you with details about the property and facilities you have selected. Your travel consultant will inform you of the charges and conditions associate with additional occupancy including children. Most resort condominiums allow children to share a room with an adult at no extra charge if the existing bedding is used.
5. Special Travel Requirements: At the time of booking, inform your travel consultant of any special travel requirements such as handicapped access, special meal requirements, etc.
6. Other Departure Cities:Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii departure cities may incur a surcharge. Your travel consultant will provide you with details about this.
7. Travel Documents: Travel documents including airline tickets, room, and service vouchers will be sent to you three weeks before departure except for late bookings which will be sent via express mail carrier. Documents are issued when full payment is received. You are responsible for these valuable documents once you receive them. Lost or stolen room vouchers are replaceable for a $50 fee. Lost or stolen airline tickets are replaceable for a non-refundable charge of $75 per ticket, plus the actual ticket cost. If you find and return the unused replacement tickets, you will receive a refund of the ticket cost.
8. Deposits & Payments: All travel arrangements require payment in full at the time of booking. Rates are subject to change between the time you make the reservations and when you actually book the trip. All quotes presented and payments are due in US dollars. Any additional taxes are due at the time of booking. The program pays for the United States government tax on the complimentary tickets. You are responsible for all other taxes and fees such as airport departure and landing fee taxes, custom duties, taxes and fees levied by foreign governments, surcharges, gratuities, occupancy and sales taxes, and other customary charges which are based on room occupancy. In some cases, these taxes and/or charges may be paid by you directly to the resort upon check in.
9. Other Services: Your travel consultant may arrange for sightseeing tours, car rentals, or transportation to and from your hotel or resort condominium. The room charge does not generally include transportation between the destination airport and hotel or resort condominium; service charges associated with additional room occupancy; tips to local representatives, sightseeing guides, restaurant staff, hotel staff; meals, wines, liquors, or other items of a personal nature. An "all-inclusive" resort room charge generally includes meals, tips, taxes, or airport transfers. If the resort does assess a service charge, this is typically due at the time the room is paid. This service charge will be on your confirmation invoice. Other resorts may require payment of these charges by you at the time of your stay. Your travel consultant will inform you of these details in advance.
10. Changes & Revisions: All changes to confirmed reservations are subject to availability. In addition to any change charges the hotel or resort condominium may levy, the airline requires a $100 fee, plus any difference in fare from original issuing date of ticket.
11. Cancellations, Refunds & Penalties: Refunds on confirmed travel arrangements will be equal to the amount provided by the hotel or resort condominium in accordance with their cancellation policy. Airline tickets for confirmed reservations are non-refundable and penalties apply to cancellations. Refunds process upon the receipt of all pre- paid travel documents. NOTE: Many resort condominiums require full payment in advance and will not provide a refund once payment is made. Please see "Trip Cancellation Insurance" below. There will be no refunds made by the hotel or resort condominium for unused nights if the trip is suddenly cut short. If you have trip cancellation insurance, the insurance may reimburse you for these unused nights as well as any charges for any options that may be purchased in conjunction with your vacation, which are not refundable.
12 Trip Insurance: All travelers are encouraged to purchase trip cancellation insurance. There are many types of trip cancellation policies available. For example, coverage for travel delays ($500), baggage and travel document loss ($500), baggage delay ($100), medical assistance ($10,000), emergency assistance ($20,000), and accidental death and dismemberment ($25,000). Some states require the offering of the trip insurance. Trip cancellation insurance is available to you for each trip. You are not required to accept this insurance, and you may purchase insurance from another source. Policy details of the available coverage are included with your travel confirmation documents.
13. Responsibility: This program, its agents, representatives, officials, and suppliers of services pursuant to, or in connection with this travel program, are acting only as representatives for the vacationer in making arrangements for land accommodations, all transportation, and related services and do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, additional expense, omissions, or delay due to act of negligence of or default by any hotel or resort, air or ground carrier, restaurant, company, or person rendering any of the services included in the travel, an act of God, rerouting or acts on any government authority, sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, or other cause beyond their reasonable and personal control. Fly Free America reserves the right to add or delete any hotel or condominium without prior notice. Fly Free America is not responsible for errors or omissions that may occur in the brochure.
14. Participating Carriers: The airlines used in the program are scheduled airlines and selected solely by representatives. This program is in conjunction with the services of approved Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC) and International Air Transportation Association (IATA) member carriers. The airline tickets issued by the program are special fare class tickets, coach seating, and non-refundable; which are limited in number for each flight. You will receive frequent flyer mileage for most flights provided you are enrolled in the appropriate airline program. Your travel consultant may enroll you in a frequent flyer program if you are not a current member. All airline tickets and hotel or resort condominium reservations are subject to availability at the time of the request. To help you get the dates and places you desire, it is recommended that you book your trip as far in advance as possible. Complimentary tickets to Hawaii are to Honolulu. If you go to another island, you are responsible for the cost of the inter-island airfare.
15. Proof of Citizenship: Passport, voter registration card, birth certificate with raised seal, or certificate of naturalization are the acceptable documents for US citizens when presented with a photo ID on most Caribbean islands and in Mexico. Children traveling with a single parent to and from Mexico require a letter of permission from the other parent. When such letter is not available, a notarized letter stating why it is not available is required. Some foreign destinations may require a passport and/or visa. Your travel consultant will provide these details when you plan your vacation.
THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Federal, state, and local laws apply. Fly Free Americaģ assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation made in conjunction with this offer by any distributors and/or their agents other than those included in this offer. This program may not be used in conjunction with, or valid with any other travel discount program or travel promotion.
NOT FOR RESALE